ENTER YOUR STUFF!
Welcom to the Sonoma-Marin Fair exhibits page! We invite you to join us in the celebration of community, creativity, and good old fashioned fun competing for a blue ribbon. Entering stuff in the Sonoma-Marin Fair is a tradition that keeps our fair feeling authentic and special. Every year we look forward to finding out who makes the best pies, quilts, paintings, and crafts of all kinds. Enter into a competition to win a coveted blue ribbon or visit one of the Sonoma-Marin Fair’s competitive galleries and witness the spirit of competition that is alive and thriving in Petaluma.
Keep your eyes out for the hatching egg! It will be next to all the “Great Eggspectations” themed categories you can enter!
HOW TO ENTER THE FAIR
- Entry forms A general entry form is included in this book. You can make copies of this form, print more from our website, or pick more up from our office. Non- Livestock departments use the general entry form. For livestock entries, use one Livestock Entry Form per species (these can be found online or at the Fair office).
- Fill out the form! Make sure you fill out the form completely and sign it! Enter the class you feel best fits your exhibit. If you have any questions, please call or stop by the Fair office for help. The Fair may transfer entries to more suitable classes if something is entered incorrectly, but is not liable for entries made in error.
- Deadlines to enter Most entries are due by 5:00pm on Friday, May 18, 2018. You can either mail them in, postmarked by the 16th, or you can bring them to the Fairgrounds Office, open 8:00-5:00pm Monday through Friday. No faxed entries – original signatures are needed. Missed the deadline? No problem! You can still enter until May 25, 2018 for an additional $5.00 fee for each entry.
- Pay entry fees Make sure you include any entry fee required for your entries. We accept cash, check, and credit/debit cards. There is no entry fee for livestock showmanship classes.
- Bring exhibits to the Fair! See the chart above for entry drop-off times and locations.
Need Help? Contact our office at 707-283-3247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org