Host your event at the Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds!
Whether you are looking to host a personal event or a business function, the Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds and Event Center offers a variety of spaces to fit your needs, or you can rent the whole fairgrounds! The Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds and Event Center is nestled on 60+ beautifully landscaped acres in the City of Petaluma.
With several banquet rooms available for Wedding Receptions, Quinceaneras, Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, School Dances, Company Parties and Conferences, the Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds and Event Center is sure to have the perfect space for your event. Our dedicated and professional staff is here to assist with the planning, set-up and execution of your event.
Below you can find information about our banquet rooms and rental spaces. Our rental coordinator is available Tuesdays and Thursdays during office hours. To serve you better with a tour or customized quote for your event, please contact us at (707) 283-3247, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
The largest hall on the grounds, Herzog Hall is an excellent setting for banquets, wedding receptions, trade shows, job fairs or dances. Use of the hall includes a caterer’s kitchen.
Size: 6,358 square feet
Capacity: 425 dining or 900 assembly
Notes: Includes kitchen, restrooms, dressing rooms and air-conditioning
BEVERLY C. WILSON HALL
Perfect for smaller weddings, anniversaries and birthday parties, conferences, or training sessions, Beverly C. Wilson Hall includes a small kitchen. A lobby area can be used for registration or greeting your guests.
Size: 3,440 square feet
Capacity: 100 dining
Notes: Includes kitchen, restrooms, and air-conditioning
The flat shady area of Behrens Park is ideal for picnics, barbecues, and other outdoor gatherings.
GARDENWAY LAWN & STAGE
Between the Main Exhibit Building and the Arts & Crafts Building, this is the area where we have concerts at Fairtime. This area is ideal for your concert, or mini-festival. The outdoor stage area can be rented separately. It is a versatile venue for a variety of needs.
Size: 17.600 square feet, lawn 2,196 square feet, stage
Notes: Festival Area; a few bleachers available, restrooms nearby.
MAIN PARKING LOT
Often used for automotive shows and sales and large outdoor shows, this large area boasts higher visibility.
Size: 300,000 square feet
Notes: Car shows, carnivals, no restrooms
Often used for automotive shows and sales and large outdoor shows, this large area boasts higher visibility, adjacent indoor restrooms and hook-ups for water & power.
Size: 238,000 square feet
Notes: Car shows, dog shows, carnivals, indoor restrooms adjacent, hook-ups for water & power available.
- A clean-up/damage/security deposit is required for all events and is refundable at the end of the month your event is held.
- PA System, Podium, Ticket Booths, Bleachers, Portable Bar, BBQ Pits & Grates, and Security are available at additional cost.
- Liability insurance is required for all events and can be purchased through the Fair for most events. Cost is based on attendance.
For More Information, Estimates or Availability Information Call 707 283-3247
Additional considerations for your rental needs…
- Easy freeway access from Highway 101 and Highway 116.
- Convenient parking close to the rental halls and outdoor locations.
- Hall rentals include tables and chairs – there is no separate rental cost.
- Affordable rental fees are based on a per-day use, not hourly.
- All rental halls are heated and air-conditioned, comfortable all year.
- Indoor and outdoor space can be rented separately, or in conjunction with your event.
- Experienced staff to help you make your event a success.
Call for an estimate today!