We are actively following the California Department of Public Health, Sonoma County Public Health Department, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to keep up-to-date on the latest COVID-19 information. Unfortunately the 2020 Sonoma-Marin Fair has been canceled.We will be accepting entries and having them judged virtually. Please see our exhibitors’ newsletter for details. If you are not receiving the newsletter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
June 24-28, 2020
Wednesday & Thursday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
Sunday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Gates close to entry at 10:00 pm
Wednesday – Kids’ Day (Everyone is a kid today (until 5pm) – admission $15 (Kids / Seniors $8))
Thursday – Seniors’ Day (Seniors 65+ admission $8)
Friday – Heroes’ Day Fueled by Lagunitas Brewing Company (Law enforcement, fire department personnel, and active or reserve military with government ID $17)
Saturday – Farmers’ Day
Sunday – Family Day
Main Parking Lot – $5
Lot B – $5
FAMILY REST STATION
A clean, quiet place to nurse or change your baby or take a break in the shade. Open 12:00 – 9 p.m. in Beverly C Wilson Hall.
Located in Beverly C Wilson Hall.
LOST & FOUND
Items are taken to the Administrative Office near the main entrance.
Reclaim your lost child at the Administrative Office near the main entrance.
Individuals wearing a cast will not be allowed on the carnival rides
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS
- Pets, with the exception of service dogs and registered contestants of the World’s Ugliest Dog Contest (held June 26 Only)
- Glass bottles or metal cans/containers
- Guns, mace, clubs or any item determined to be a weapon by Fair security
- Alcoholic beverages (none allowed through gate; beverages are available for purchase on the grounds)
- Squirt guns or balloons (through the gate)
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters
- Ice chests
- Chairs will not be allowed on the Petaluma Stage lawn area. Blankets are OK.
- A plastic container of water per person will be allowed.
- All buildings on the grounds are wheelchair-accessible.
ATMS & INFORMATION BOOTHS
For your convenience, ATM machines are located at the following locations:
- Near the Main Entrance
- Near the Shopping Pavilion
SONOMA-MARIN FAIR SMOKING POLICY
The Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds & Event Center is a smoke-free campus, Sonoma County ordinances 5974 and 5953.
During the Fair we provide limited designated smoking areas as noted below.
- Near the main entrance on the lawn area
- Outside of Herzog Hall near the Payran Street entrance.