June 20-24, 2018
Wednesday & Thursday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
Sunday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Gates close to entry at 10:00 pm
Ticket Prices (Includes Concerts & Carnival)
Pre-Fair Online Discount (in office and online) Can be purchased until 6/19.
Adults (13+) $15 | Kids (Under 12) $10 | Seniors (65+) $10
Fair Admission Tickets | Kids Under 4 FREE
Adults (13+) $18 | Kids (Under 12) $12 | Seniors (65+) $12
Wednesday – Kids’ Day (Everyone is a kid today (until 5pm) – admission $12)
Thursday – Seniors’ Day (Seniors 65+ admission $6)
Friday – Heroes’ Day Fueled by Lagunitas Brewing Company (Law enforcement, fire department personnel, and active or reserve military with government ID $15)
Saturday – Farmers’ Day
Sunday – Family Day
Main Parking Lot – $5
Lot B – $5
FAMILY REST STATION
A clean, quiet place to nurse or change your baby or take a break in the shade. Open 12:00 – 9 p.m. in Beverly C Wilson Hall.
Located in Beverly C Wilson Hall.
LOST & FOUND
Items are taken to the Administrative Office near the main entrance.
Reclaim your lost child at the Administrative Office near the main entrance.
Individuals wearing a cast will not be allowed on the carnival rides
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS
- Pets, with the exception of service dogs and registered contestants of the World’s Ugliest Dog Contest (held June 23 Only)
- Glass bottles or metal cans/containers
- Guns, mace, clubs or any item determined to be a weapon by Fair security
- Alcoholic beverages (none allowed through gate; beverages are available for purchase on the grounds)
- Squirt guns or balloons (through the gate)
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters
- Ice chests
- Chairs will not be allowed on the Petaluma Stage lawn area. Blankets are OK.
- A plastic container of water per person will be allowed.
- All buildings on the grounds are wheelchair-accessible.
ATMS & INFORMATION BOOTHS
For your convenience, ATM machines are located at the following locations:
- Near the Main Entrance
- Near the Shopping Pavilion
SONOMA-MARIN FAIR SMOKING POLICY
The Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds & Event Center is a smoke-free campus, Sonoma County ordinances 5974 and 5953.
During the Fair we provide limited designated smoking areas as noted below.
- Near the main entrance on the lawn area
- Outside of Herzog Hall near the Payran Street entrance.