ENTER YOUR STUFF!
Welcome to the Sonoma-Marin Fair exhibits page! We invite you to join us in the celebration of community, creativity, and good old fashioned fun competing for a blue ribbon. Entering stuff in the Sonoma-Marin Fair is a tradition that keeps our fair feeling authentic and special. Every year we look forward to finding out who makes the best pies, quilts, paintings, and crafts of all kinds. Enter into a competition to win a coveted blue ribbon or visit one of the Sonoma-Marin Fair’s competitive galleries and witness the spirit of competition that is alive and thriving in Petaluma.
HOW TO ENTER THE FAIR
- Entry forms: A general entry form is included in this book the guidebook. You can make copies of this form, print more from our website, or pick more up from our office. Non- Livestock departments use the general entry form. For livestock entries, use one Livestock Entry Form per species (these can be found online or at the Fair office).
- Fill out the form! Make sure you fill out the form completely and sign it! Enter the class you feel best fits your exhibit. If you have any questions, please call or stop by the Fair office for help. The Fair may transfer entries to more suitable classes if something is entered incorrectly, but is not liable for entries made in error.
- Deadlines to Enter: Most entries are due by 5:00pm on Friday, May 17, 2019. You can either mail them in, postmarked by the 16th, or you can bring them to the Fairgrounds Office, open 8:00-5:00pm Monday through Friday. There is also the option to enter online this year! No faxed entries – original signatures are needed. Missed the deadline? No problem! You can still enter until May 25, 2019 for an additional $5.00 fee for each entry.
- Pay entry fees. Make sure you include any entry fee required for your entries. We accept cash, check, and credit/debit cards. There is no entry fee for livestock showmanship classes.
- OR Go to our Online Entry website! Click here and you will be able to add all your classes, input important information about your entries, pay fees, and even purchase optional additions such as parent wristbands or sibling passes. You can do all this from the comfort of your home, any time of day!
- Bring exhibits to the Fair! See the chart above to the right for entry drop-off times and locations.
Need Help? Contact our office at 707-283-3247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit Entry Information
Entries open April 16 and Entry Forms are due by May 17.
Enter your exhibit into the Sonoma-Marin Fair and you are entitled to a discounted Adult and Junior Admission
The offer is limited to:
TWO Adult 1-day admissions to the fair. With a ticket price of $14.00 (regular price $18.00) & TWO Junior or Senior 1-day admissions to the fair. With a ticket price of $10.00 (regular price $12.00)A tremendous value for entering and exhibiting at the Fair! Must drop off item being exhibited and get claim check to redeem this offer. Offer good for pre-purchase ticket only. Must be purchased no later than June 18, 2018 at 5:00 pm.