ENTRIES OPEN: Online Tuesday, April 16, 2019 ENTRIES CLOSE – Friday, May 17, 2019
LIMITED TO: Competition is limited to 150 entries ENTRY LIMIT – 8 entries per person; See Rule #4
ENTRY FEE: $14.00 – Each entry consists of 3 bottles JUDGING – Sunday, June 2, 2019
DROP OFF DATES: Saturday, May 18th thru Saturday, June 1st
DROP OFF LOCATION:
The Beverage People
1845 Piner Rd Unit D
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Telephone: (707) 544-2520
Hours: T-F 10-6:30, Sat. 10-5
2019 Official Rules and Regulations:
1. The Beer Judging Certification Program (BJCP) and American Home Brewer’s Association (AHA) sanction this competition.
2. 2015 BJCP style guidelines will be used for the judging and judges will be a combination of BJCP certified judges, professional brewers and “novice” judges who will be guided by BJCP protocol.
3. Brewers must be 21 years of age. Beers must be made in the home for private non-commercial use. Brews made at the commercial brewery (e.g. Nano- or micro-brewery) or a Brew – on – Premise are not allowed.
4. Brewers are limited to one entry per style in the competition, up to 8 total entries.
5. Each entry consists of three (3) 12oz. Bottles
6. No other bottles will be accepted due to the inconvenience of handling. Beers can be disqualified for entry requirement infractions.
7. Bottles must be clean and carry no labels or other identification, including silk-screened labels. Blackout all commercial cap designs.
8. Attach the bottle entry forms to each bottle with rubber bands only. Do not glue or tape your forms to the bottles.
9. No refunds of entry fees will be allowed.