Cost per entry : $12.00(range is 8-15)
Styles Available for Competition
21A – American IPA
21B – Specialty IPA – Belgian IPA
21B – Specialty IPA – Black IPA
21B – Specialty IPA – Brown IPA
21B – Specialty IPA – Red IPA
21B – Specialty IPA – Rye IPA
21B – Specialty IPA – White IPA
22A – Imperial IPA
Saturday, April 14th, 2018 through Saturday, May 19th, 2018
Entry Drop-off Window
Saturday, May 19th, 2018 through Saturday, May 26th, 2018
The Beverage People
1845 Piner Rd Unit D Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Telephone: (707) 544-2520
Hours: M-F 10-6:30, Sat. 10-5
Saturday, June 2nd, 2018
2018 Official Rules and Regulations:
1. The Beer Judging Certification Program (BJCP) and American Home brewer’s Association (AHA)sanction this competition.
2. 2015 BJCP style guidelines will be used for the judging and judges will be a combination of BJCP certified judges, professional brewers and “novice” judges who will be guided by BJCP protocol.
3. Brewers must be at least 21 years of age. Beers must be made in the home for private non-commercial use. Brews made at the commercial brewery (e.g., nano or micro-brewery) or a Brew – on – Premise are not allowed.
4. Brewers are limited to one entry per style in the competition, up to 8 total entries.
5. Each entry consists of three (3) 12oz. bottles.
6. No other bottles will be accepted due to the inconvenience of handling. Beers can be disqualified for entry requirement infractions.
7. Bottles must be clean and carry no labels or other identification, including silk-screened labels. Blackout all commercial cap designs.
8. Attach the bottle entry forms to each bottle with rubber bands only. Do not glue or tape your forms to the bottles.
9. No refunds of entry fees will be allowed.